These are all very very cool. The whole set is very stylish. I love the combination of contrasting colors (clothing to nature). The fact that Bosco's hair shines a little blue is an awesome detail. What made you use this title ("Winter of Love")? He looks a little too sad for someone in love, I find...
Thanks so much. Winter of Love does means the positive thing... sometimes... The title that I used was to express the sadness of the love! But I don't think that I applied a suitable title! hehe!
【Microsoft 微軟帳號被盜】信箱被改別慌!教你備齊金流發票、消保會申訴成功救援教學全攻略
-
各位有在玩 Minecraft(當個創世神)、微軟 Xbox 遊戲,或是平常用 Windows 系統的玩家們,最近這幾年有沒有發現身邊越來越多人的
Microsoft
微軟帳號突然被盜?更讓人崩潰的是,當你滿頭大汗填寫官方申訴表單時,系統竟然回信冷冰冰地說「安全資訊已被更改無法確認身分」,客服甚至還要你「...
Llandudno / 兰迪德诺 / Llandudno / ランディドノ / Llandudno
-
Llandudno is a beautiful coastal town located in North Wales.
兰迪德诺是位于北威尔士的一座美丽海滨小镇。 Llandudno ialah sebuah bandar pesisir pantai yang
indah di Wales Utara....
山上聊@陽明山竹子湖私房咖啡茶餐館
-
在陽明山, 可以健走爬山踏青、泡湯賞花、看牛看夜㬌、吃野菜和喝咖啡品茗及在網美店裹拍美照, 但我更喜歡找一處寧靜且充滿文青氣息的地方坐下來,
就連什麼事都不做, 光發呆都好, 山上聊 ! 就是一處這樣的地方~
The post 山上聊@陽明山竹子湖私房咖啡茶餐館 appeared first on 蘋果米...
These are all very very cool. The whole set is very stylish. I love the combination of contrasting colors (clothing to nature). The fact that Bosco's hair shines a little blue is an awesome detail.
回覆刪除What made you use this title ("Winter of Love")? He looks a little too sad for someone in love, I find...
To Alex,
回覆刪除Thanks so much.
Winter of Love does means the positive thing... sometimes...
The title that I used was to express the sadness of the love!
But I don't think that I applied a suitable title! hehe!
第一張給我好好feel啊~
回覆刪除To 魚仔,
回覆刪除謝謝,
第一張照片的感覺真的很不錯!
很有單獨流浪的感覺~
第一張給我好好feel啊~
回覆刪除