Iolanda, a minha coléga em EAG, é bonita e simpatica.
Sorry for my poor Portuguese.
I felt surprised and a bit sad when I heard that she would leave after this month. She is one of the best colleagues I met. She is kind and friendly. And of course, she helps me a lot on work.
I knew that she loves Chinese culture, thus I talked one Chinese story to her, The butterfly lovers, with my bad English. And today I brought the CD to her. She seemed happy and wanted to know more. Therefore, I listed some to her:
(1) The Best of the Chinese Chorus – by the Choir of Chinese Orchestra,
It includes my favourites: Song of rank-and file soldiers, Iron drill Chours and Hebrew slaves chorus “on the Euphrates River bank”. It is very hard to find in Hong Kong or Macau. I bought it from Mainland long long time ago.
(2) Wings of Songs – by Beijing Angelic Choir, 1996 Wind Records Co., Ltd
It is the description of the CD – Wings of Songs, sung by the fine and pure voice of Beijing Angelic Choir, brings you experiencing diverse flok songs from around the world. With the debut of their first album, Chinese Lullabies, Beijing Angelic Choir entered the finalist of the 1996 NAIRD award for the Best Children’s music. Their harmonious sound has captured the fans of the new age, classical and choir music.
And I love it a lot. It makes you feel very relax. And I bought it from Macau
(3) Sing Sing So – by Guang Dong Jie Sheng Recirds Co.,Ltd.
I hope Iolanda and every interested guy enjoy it.
【Microsoft 微軟帳號被盜】信箱被改別慌!教你備齊金流發票、消保會申訴成功救援教學全攻略
-
各位有在玩 Minecraft(當個創世神)、微軟 Xbox 遊戲,或是平常用 Windows 系統的玩家們,最近這幾年有沒有發現身邊越來越多人的
Microsoft
微軟帳號突然被盜?更讓人崩潰的是,當你滿頭大汗填寫官方申訴表單時,系統竟然回信冷冰冰地說「安全資訊已被更改無法確認身分」,客服甚至還要你「...
2 天前



You are such a good man, San.
回覆刪除