2005年12月6日

I will miss you, Iolanda

Iolanda, a minha coléga em EAG, é bonita e simpatica.
Sorry for my poor Portuguese.
I felt surprised and a bit sad when I heard that she would leave after this month. She is one of the best colleagues I met. She is kind and friendly. And of course, she helps me a lot on work.
I knew that she loves Chinese culture, thus I talked one Chinese story to her, The butterfly lovers, with my bad English. And today I brought the CD to her. She seemed happy and wanted to know more. Therefore, I listed some to her:
(1) The Best of the Chinese Chorus – by the Choir of Chinese Orchestra,
It includes my favourites: Song of rank-and file soldiers, Iron drill Chours and Hebrew slaves chorus “on the Euphrates River bank”. It is very hard to find in Hong Kong or Macau. I bought it from Mainland long long time ago.
(2) Wings of Songs – by Beijing Angelic Choir, 1996 Wind Records Co., Ltd
It is the description of the CD – Wings of Songs, sung by the fine and pure voice of Beijing Angelic Choir, brings you experiencing diverse flok songs from around the world. With the debut of their first album, Chinese Lullabies, Beijing Angelic Choir entered the finalist of the 1996 NAIRD award for the Best Children’s music. Their harmonious sound has captured the fans of the new age, classical and choir music.
And I love it a lot. It makes you feel very relax. And I bought it from Macau
(3) Sing Sing So – by Guang Dong Jie Sheng Recirds Co.,Ltd.
I hope Iolanda and every interested guy enjoy it.

1 則留言:

 
人山人海攝影生活網誌 © 2011 | Designed by Bingo Cash, modified by San Cheang